Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
Just a 15-minute drive from the Disney® Parks yet seemingly worlds away, the legend of Davy Crockett is alive and well. Nestle into your own private bungalow and unwind in this quaint, rustic escape. These spacious dwellings, harmonised within the tranquil woodlands of their natural surroundings, have become a family favourite with space for up to six people, wagonloads of outdoor activities, sports and leisure facilities and plenty of home-away-from-home amenities, like your own fully-equipped kitchen. Slumber to the sound of rustling leaves and awake to a symphony of chirping birds. A safe, carefree environment with a magical touch of Disney. Naturally.
Your "little trappers"
- Children's menu in the restaurant.
- Indoor children's corner with various activities.
- "Lucky Racoon Game Arcade"¹.
- An outdoor play area, Indian camp with teepees, an animal enclosure and a small farm.
- Pony rides¹ according to weather conditions (for restrictions please enquire at the farm).
- TV with international channels and story telling on the radio.
- 1. Paying activity or service.
- Indoor swimming pool* with waterfall, river, jacuzzi & steam room will be closed: 11-15 Jun 2012 inclusive.
Fitness room and swimming pool open from 3pm - 10pm.
* Pool access is from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure
Closure dates may be modified or postponed without prior notice.
Call To Book Your Accommodation
Please call a member of our sales team on 01489 866932 or click below:
Call 01489 866932
A wide selection of hotels available
We have a wide selection of accommodation for Hotels Onsite, Hotels Near to or Hotels Next to the magic. If you plan to stay in a Hotel onsite your park ticket will be included in the price of your break. If you are staying in a Hotel near to or next to the magic ticket price information is provided. Please continue for further hotel information: