Use Our Search Form to Check Prices & Availability
Church of Saint Jacques
The original church was built at the end of the 12th century and was used to greet English pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostela. Following a fire a hundred years later, the church was rebuilt and the oldest part of the current church, the lantern tower, now dates back to the 14th century. Inside there is a chapel dedicated to the ‘Canadian Martyrs’ where a modern stained glass window represents two Dieppe priests being killed by Mohawk Indians in 1648.
Church of Saint Rémy
The Church of Saint Rémy has been in existence since the 11th century although the current building was constructed in the 16th century. It was partly destroyed the day before Dieppe was liberated in August 1994 when the Germans, who were using it as an arms dump, blew it up. It has now been restored and is open to public for special occasions.