Use Our Search Form to Check Prices & Availability
Jardin Public de Bayeux- The Public Garden of Bayeux
A 2.6 hectare botanical garden set in beautiful landscape with an avenue of trees, created by the Bülher Brothers in 1859. Features include 65m2 circular basin built in 1870 which is surrounded by flowers and a huge, 40m diameter weeping birch tree which became a listed natural monument on 13th December 1932. There are also two gorgeous shady pavilions built in 1856 and three greenhouses.
These gardens provide a space of peace and tranquillity. Situated in the northwest of town, admission is free.