Use Our Search Form to Check Prices & Availability
Lively Antwerp is famous for its fashion and diamonds, as well as some magnificent architecture. The city’s cobbled streets and market places abound with medieval churches and handsome guild houses, and there are scores of stylish bars, restaurants and clubs.
'This city is delightful. Paintings in the churches, carvings on the houses, Rubens in the chapels. This place is teeming with art.' Victor Hugo
- Antwerp is now one of the hottest cities on the European style and culture map.
- Great nightlife and a whole range of classy bars and restaurants to rival any city in Northern Europe.
- Packed with impressive museums and galleries.
- The city centre is well organised and compact, and all the major sights are within walking distance.
- The centre of the international diamond trade.