We have been arranging short breaks for our clients for over 30 years and have the knowledge and experience to help you book the break that's right for you. As well as providing excellent service, our breaks offer great value for money and you can rest assured that your money is safe; we are fully bonded by ABTA and AITO membership.
All our short breaks are competitively priced but for even greater value for money look out for our added extras:
- FREE Nights*
- Champagne included with all bookings to Reims
- Wine included with selected hotels in the Wine Regions
- A visit to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower with all package bookings to Paris
- A box of Belgian chocolates with all package bookings to Bruges
- FREE Guide Books for most of our destinations
Received a brochure? Discover much more online...
If you wish to book your own transport we can provide competitive accommodation only prices at most of our hotels with the same high level of customer service.
Click here for more information.
Travelling as a Group?
We have the experience of booking group trips for schools, sports clubs, large families and social groups. Whatever the purpose of your group’s trip, let us do the hard work for you!
Click here for more information or contact our groups department on 0845 330 2116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Great Escapes’ package booking to Reims includes...
- A tour of a Champagne House including a Champagne tasting.
- A bottle of Champagne in your hotel room.
- A guide book.
Each Great Escapes’ package booking to Paris includes...
- A visit to Montparnasse Tower. From the 56th floor you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Paris and its monuments during the day or night.
- A guide book.
Each Great Escapes’ package booking to Bruges includes...
- A box of Belgian chocolates per room (local collection)
- A guide book and map per booking
*Please note: breaks with free nights have to be completed within the date bands specified at selected hotels. Some have compulsory breakfast and/or dinner where indicated.